1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
Parts Plus offers a warranty on used mechanical parts from the purchase date for a period of 6 months - standard warranty with every part,UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE ,as in a 3 month warranty with or without labour cover negotiated by the customer in exchange for a discount in price
Also available is a 12 months/50,000km warranty for extra peace of mind, ask your Parts Plus sales representative.
- All panels sold are rust-free and carry a lifetime rust-out warranty.
Parts Plus will supply free of charge all components required to rectify any authorised claims, and reserves the right to supply used components in certain circumstances.
All claims must be made to the Parts Plus outlet where goods were purchased, accompanied with this official receipt. All repairs effected without Parts Plus' written consent will be the responsibility of the customer.
Warranty void if parts are dismantled or tampered with. Items returned under warranty must be complete, as sold.
Goods not required must be returned within 30 days (at purchaser's expense) for a full refund to be made.
Incorrect or faulty goods returned will be at Parts Plus' expense (Parts Plus reserves the right to use the freight company of their choice).
Parts Plus cannot accept returns on specially ordered parts, PO class tag or cut body sections.
Parts Plus will not be responsible for any consequential loss or damage, loss of income, or demurrage/downtime because of the failure of the part sold.
2. MAJOR MECHANICAL ITEMS - ENGINES, GEARBOXES, DIFFERENTIALS
--------Prior to removal of original engine , diagnose the reason for its failure . Then ensure that the cause of the failure is rectified , upon fitting the replacement engine------
All oil seals and timing belts must be replaced before installation,especially rear main engine seals.
Labour costs will not be met unless prior arrangements have been made with Parts Plus.
Engines are sold as long bare. Accessories and manifolds, if fitted, are not covered by warranty and are not guaranteed to be correct for your model. Closely examine them before installation and swap parts from your original engine where necessary.
- Parts Plus will not recognise any warranty claim where any failure or defect is caused by:
- Insufficient or incorrect oil and/or lubricants
- Overheating blowing a head gasket and/or heat tab missing
- Misuse, overloading, accidents or negligence
- Failure to carry out proper maintenance
- Unauthorised repairs, alterations or dismantling
- Improper application or installation
Note: In the event of any preliminary signs of malfunction, it is the customer's responsibility to cease operation and to report the problem to the warranty officer at the outlet of purchase. Failure to comply with this condition may result in more serious consequential damage and void any warranty entitlement.
In the event of any claim being declined, the Company reserves the right to recover out-of-pocket expenses incurred in transporting, dismantling and inspection, such costs to be reimbursed by the customer prior to redelivery of the unit.
In the event of any dispute, a mutually acceptable third party opinion is to be obtained to adjudicate on claims.
- Parts Plus cannot be held responsible for any implied or verbal representations.
- All oil seals and timing belts must be replaced before installation
3. MAKING A CLAIM FOR MAJOR MECHANICAL ITEMS
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
It is the purchaser's responsibility to return the unit freight paid.
These Terms and Conditions are clearly displayed in our sales area. This warranty is given in addition to and notwithstanding any rights the customer may have under State or Commonwealth Law.
- You will always receive friendly, courteous, personalised service.
- Our parts and service will always be of exceptional quality.
- All members will provide a nationwide, 6 months parts and labour warranty.
- We will always be professional.
- Our products may not always be the cheapest but they will be of the best value and quality.
- Our premises will always be clean, tidy and welcoming.
- We will always return any phone calls and keep you advised at all times.
- If this store cannot supply a particular part we will always endeavour to locate the part via our Parts Plus stock inventory system.
- All our guaranteed parts will be inspected and tested to ensure that they meet quality standards.
- All our staff are trained in phone and sales procedures.
- We will at all times offer assistance to help you understand about parts and their fitting.
- YOU - our customer - will always come first.
NEW 12 MONTH WARRANTY AVAILABLE
Talk to our salesperson about our new range of warranties. We now have a 12 month/50,000 km parts
FORMAZ PARTS PLUS IS ALL ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS.